Friday, June 17, 2011

My Bday! Now continues...Part 2!

That shirt is not wet from water. More like chunky water.
Speeding like the Asian driver I am back to Riverside to meet my friends at Allen's house. I try my best to make it back before midnight, before my bday is over. Before my car turns back into a pumpkin at midnight. Psh, I wish some crazy white lady popped out of nowhere to grant my sexy wishes. I'd lock her ass up in my magical sex cage that I stole from the Shakira video. Of couse I washed the ass sweat from the cage before locking my magical granny wishmistress. I park at Denny's since Allen's place has crappy parking and no valet...RUDE!


I make it through the dark skanky Riverside night pass the drive in and across the street. My friend Oanh let's me in the gate because Allen was too busy not opening the gate. I get inside and pp are already around the table getting their drank on. Large cup filled with beer and a shot glass being filled by drops of liquor. You don't want to sink this Titanic! Sink it and you down the entire glass. The trick being to tap the table at the right moment to sink that ship. Make them chug it!

Yes, Russel Brand came to the party and got messed up!

Oanh and Ken presented my present! OF course it's in my favorite brand box Richard's Secret. Victoria ain't got nothing on me. MY CAMERA! the one I thought I had lost at the staff meeting and assume was lost forever. I was so happy to get it back. I was about to get another one for AX, but now I can save some money to blow on the exhibit hall. Oh yeah, Cyril's bday was a couple days before mine and he got a present too. I wasn't paying attention to what it was. I assume some glow sticks and crack. Back to the drinking, more random games, more shots and more Titanics sinking lead to ppl getting faded and sexy staggering.

 
"Sam, please put that shit down. You can't hang"

It can only go downhill from here.

"I actually paid for this hat!"
Sam caught himself a Josie. RUN!!!

It went downhill so fast I didn't even see it coming. I was trying to play Mortal Kombat (I won of course) I like how I can still win even thought I don't even own the game. I so crazy like that. Next thing I knew people started wobbling, staggering and falling down like old men's pants near a cheap hooker. I think Russel Brand went first, I will change names to keep ppl's privacy. Next was Mileena (from Mortal Kombat) She was the most sexy drunk falling here and there all over Tony (haha) we all know who that really is.

Awww, all couples should be drunk and sexy. Pekaboo!
I just LOVE you sooooo MUCH!
Lucy arrived right when the party started getting all off the Wall....Sam.....Wall...Oops should give him an alias too. Hmm, Sam shall be know as Sammy. You will have to come back for part 3 of my night drinking with friends. Mostly it will be about....Sammy's First Kiss? Encounters of the Homoerotic Kind? UHhhh, OH!

4 comments:

Lucy!!! said...

So everyone gets an alias but me...thanks Richard!!! Lol

Allen+ said...

Now I know what Russel Brand wore that night. Still need to find his shirt... Ill keep the socks. :D

Rich$Con said...

You're welcome! haha

Samuel Wall said...

WOW! I was completely oblivious to you taking that picture of me at the table with Lucy.