Monday, June 27, 2011

Plans for AX Day 0

It's approaching fast like a black person in a track race. Day 0 that is. I think I have everything ready for AX this year. I just have to finish packing and preparing myself for all the crazy anime fans that will start to stink up the convention by the end of day 1. I got my febreeze and I'm not afraid to spray a stanky bitch in the face then run. Bought some snacks and things to drink because you know a bitch be getting thirsty in July weather. Psh, might as well bring my water spray bottle I got from Ken and Oanh. Spritz myself all over in slow motion. It's going to be sexy and refreshing.



I will wake my big beautiful ass up around I dunno let's say 8am? I better be up by then to get ready to meet Summertime Sarah at her place. It's one of those things you wait all year to experience and when you do it's like a dream. Not AX, but Summertime Sarah. Daisy Dukes, little top AND SANDALS!!!! I guess I know what to use my spray bottle on. All she needs is a summer breeze and a straw hat while running in a field of golden flowers. Then me chasing her with my spray bottle to make her glisten in the sunlight. ::Sigh:: what was I talking about again?

After meeting Summertime Sarah we are off to pick up Cyril. Afterward we going to pick up Oanh at her place in Pomona. I assume Oanh will give Ken 6-9 bags of suitcases to bring later in the day. So that we will have room in Sarah's car for our stuff. I hope to arrive before noon on Thurs in LA. Since they will stop giving parking passes at that time and it will suck to go all the way to the LACC to get the pass then back to the parking lot. After picking up our badges and other staff business hopefully it will be close to 3pm and we can check into our hotel rooms. The rooms will be packed with bodies on top of other bodies all crammed into a little sweat box. But luckily they have AC and it will be put down to deep balls freezing temps. Ohhh, making me quiver all over already. by 4pm I hope to have everyone in the LACC ready to set up Manga Lounge! it's gonna take forever to set up, so the sooner the better.

No comments: