Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy B-Day to ME! Part 1

Hellooooooo......

Squatting like a good Asian and reading manga

If you already didn't know this past Friday June 10th was my birthday. Another year has gone by so fast and yet I am able to fight ravages of time and stay so beautiful. I'm not sure what it is, but I do seem to age more beautifully like a black woman. She maybe 85 but still look like if she was in her 40s. They do say that black don't crack! Also someone said fat don't crack either, but that's due to all that stuff in McDonalds that must of preserved the person.



The day started with a huge dinner with my family all the way in San Gabriel at the Khmer restaurant Battambang which is named after a town in Cambodia. I sat with all my cousins and we of course ordered too much food. We had 9 dishes of delicious food to dine on. I blame my cousin Angela for ordering so much and not stopping us. Let me try to remember what we ordered. Two servings of grilled beef sticks, Hot and Sour soup, peppered deep-fried shrimp, deep-fried intestines, Chinese broccoli in oyster sauce, minced meat dish with various vegetables to dip in, deep-fried talapia, beef lok lac, and of course dessert. We were stuffed by the end of dinner.

Congrats to my cousin Melissa for graduating and getting into UCI! I heard that school is so Asian that white don't bother going because of all the competition. I either heard that somewhere or just made it up right now. SOOO I assume it's true.

On my way back from dinner I dropped by my friend David's apartment and visited for a bit. He forced me to watch him play his new video game White Knight Chronicles. He bought it even after I told him not to! It's better to listen to me when I advise things. I'm usually right even though I might just say things jokingly. I of course in Richard fashion decided to create my own character. Can you guess what I named her? and what color she was? If you know me then it's no surprised that she was a giant chocolate Amazon named Orgasma Jackson. It was either Orgasma or Black Coal (named after Snow White). She was large and in charge. You know, the Queen Latifa type where you know your girl got your back in a fight. After we got a drink and I got addicted to the claw games. I love and hate them so much! Won myself a pink mushroom. I assume it makes guys have a sex change. Go TRANNYSHROOM!

Also David's dog pooped in the parking lot and he didn't pick it up. Dirty DAVID!! How do you put up with this Dustin?! haha

The fun continues at Allen's place.....but that's for next time. W/ pics.....

No comments: