Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Bday! Part 3 To the Trilogy!

Sam's First Kiss? A Summer Time Romance? Penises Entwined? 

It only gets more sexual as the night went on.
I don't even know where to begin with this last and sexually charged last part to the Richard B-day Trilogy. So just let me start with drunken Sam stumbling all over the place after a couple of beers and probably one shot. I  couldn't believe how "drunk" he was. I swear it was just Sam overreacting stumbling around rubbing up on people. Mostly rubbing up on the guys. One guy in particular caught his attention. Let's just say it walk like two marshmallows melting together becoming one. HURKKKK!! I just gagged a little and not in a good way ;) Let's just say that after a few drink Sam becomes very friendly to anyone who allows him to grope and caress them.



Sam wasn't apart of this threesome action on the couch. But don't fret...

After stumbling all around the place pretending to be drunk so he can act all crazy and rub up on people Sam had finally met his soul mate at the party. I'm not sure what the other guys name was but he was drunk, white, plump and in the mood. The two were on the couch alone mostly because no one likes white ppl. The alcohol running thought the veins of both white guys. Their bodies becoming hot and moist all over. Mostly all over their man boobs and also under the boobs. Emotions and animal instincts took over their white hairy bodies as they gazed into one another's eyes. What happened next was all in a flash of white sparks. It happened. It really happened. I looked over and saw the sparkles in their eyes. Their faces began to inch towards each other. Lips were begging to be embraced by each other.  It was like mayonnaise and sour, sour cream had became one for an instant in time.

FUCK YEAH!....OH, NO! MY 1st KISS!!!!!!!!!!!
I wasn't fast enough with my camera but I caught the very second after it happened! I had been there to experience with Sam his very, very, very not from mom, FIRST KISS! Sam giggled like a slutty school girl who was ready to burst from the v-gina out of excitement. He says he likes big girls, but I guess when there is non around he likes himself SUM BIG BOIS! Mmmmmmm....the moment was one that no one should forget, but he claims he did. Silly boy! IT HAPPENED! Don't fight your sexual urges to be slapped in the face by a large albino anaconda. The jungle of love has no boundaries and you are about to get entwined by that nasty white snake!

"Josie, I'm sorry I cheated on you!"
"Owww! You twisted my nipples too hard lover!"

SAM! Don't let anyone in your doggy door!
The rest of the night he spend dry heaving over the patio till 8am the next morning. It wasn't pretty. I had to shake his belly to get him to stop talking and to stop begging me not to leave his ass on the patio. 

Uhhh, oohhh...Looks like he already unwrapped his X-mas present!

7 comments:

Allen+ said...

Xmas came early this year

Rich$Con said...

TOOOOO EARLY!!!

Wendizzle said...

Omg Richard !!!! This was f ing hillarious!!!! I was pretty sick n this made me feel better lol

Luccccyyy said...

Gosh Richard, finally! Lol you know how long I've been sitting on the edge of my seat!? Lmao it's what I expected and much more! Hahah you're freaken hilarious! Love it!

Rich$Con said...

Glad you guys enjoyed it!

Samuel Wall said...

I'm pretty sure I stopped myself before anything happened, but something tells me that everyone is more inclined to believe Richard over me.

Rich$Con said...

ohhh Sam.. you were soooo gone that night. Haha, Kissy KISSY!!