Monday, December 13, 2010

Another Monday...

Another Monday has come and gone, but it was a good one. ::Gasp:: Am I updating this thing? Are people even reading? Probably not reading, but I am updating it.

Happy B-day to my friend Kris!!

Today was enjoyable since I got to spend time w/ a couple of friends. Sam and Oanh took the time to drop by all the way down here to hang. Thanks! Hope you enjoy the donuts! I don't know how many glazed donuts Sam got. Probably about four in that dozen. There is nothing really to do where I am living now. I thought I could escape from coming back to where I grew up, but I guess not. I'll try escaping again soon. Since they drove down to see me it was my turn to drive, and we went down to the Temecula mall area. Since the only thing to do in this town is go to the Super Walmart (which is bigger than the mall) and watch old people shuffle through life then fade away. I had to grow up here and all they have pretty much is old people and nothing much else. I think I knew all the old people down my street when I was younger. I'd go to their house and help them with chores or just hang out. There was probably two or three other Asian families that I knew growing up here, and that probably explains why it is fascinating to see so many Asian people now as I moved away. I felt I was the only one growing up really. Oops, did I go off topic? I dunno if I did or not.

After hanging at the mall we went for dinner! My stomach was starting to hurt since I hadn't eaten since lunch time. I was getting some lady cramps or something. Hope I'm not pregnant. If I was I would just sell the baby to a rich family. How much would I get? I wouldn't give birth in some dirty bathroom then go back to reading manga like that crazy Japanese woman. Luckily that baby made it somehow after being put in a trash bag.

She needs to be on Oprah before she is done w/ her talk show. 25 years of seeing  Oprah was on TV is long enough and it is about time she takes a break. Wait, but now she is getting a network? Bitch! OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) She already owns the minds of most women in America. Talking about fearing failure with her TV network. With all that money my network would just be old reruns of black shows like Family Matters, Living Single, and The Jeffersons. Not The Cosby Show! I think that was the only unfunny black family show in history to me. Probably because they had their stuff together, even with the 5-8 children Bill Cosby had on that show. You all know that is unbelievable. Even more unbelievable than a black man w/ a fat wife who owns a cleaners! The Jeffersons should of been The Kims or The Lees. Maybe just have the Asian family own a grocery store in the ghetto. You know that would of been a hit show in the 80's.

What was I talking about again? Monday or something? My fingers hurt from all this typing so I'll end it here for now.

Thanks for reading my Sexy Thoughts!

No comments: