Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Finger Licking Good Sarah!

Ohhh Guuuurrllllll....


I'm going to start my NEW section in this blog and start to unravel the many layers of people. I will try to examine what makes people tick AND tock. My excellent journalism skills will be put to the test as I tackle my first assignment. SARAH!

You may know her as Storm from X-men. Well in my Asian eyes she is Storm, African Cocoa Goddess of the Skys! Just without all the weather powers. But she does have a taser gun that she uses for her ultimate LIGHTNING STORM ATTACK! it's just her repeatedly stabbing you with the taser gun, but it works all the same. I've know Sarah (aka Storm) for many years now. I'm not sure how many years, maybe a few, but I don't want to count them. Sarah looks harmless... wait no she doesn't! Sarah can put you in a choke hold between her legs and crush your head like a nut. A Brazilian nut at that! AND still lick the bbq sauce off her fingers! Mad props!

From my sources (can't reveal who! thanks Allen!) Sarah is a part-time killer for hire. She is such a skilled ninja that she doesn't have to even wear black. All she needs is a Sharpie marker to color herself in turn raising her deadly powers, and her Versace sunglasses. Yes! she wears sunglasses at night. That's how much of a badass she is. A ninja that goes on missions around the world taking out all the rap stars that have gotten too famous.  2pac, Biggie Smalls, Left Eye..... I don't know any other rappers, sorry. Lil Kim? is she dead? Probably. She infiltrates all the rappers by becoming close to them, when she gets them alone she unleashes her Lightning Storm to knock them out! Only to put them out of their misery with her 2 Piece and a biscuit THIGHS OF DEATH! Know by her ninja name Dilly Dil. She hides in the shadows waiting for her next assignment. I hope it's Nikki Minaj.

I can say no more as she can be lurking anywhere at night. ANYWHERE! Hmmm... better turn on the lights.

No comments: