Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's That Time of Year

I'd be crying too

How is everyone doing this holiday season? Are people still shopping for presents? I know I am, and I'm about to just say screw it and make people presents. Hmmmm.... I probably will since X-mas is less than a week away now. But if you are in that giving mood please contact me as to inquire how to donate to the Feed a Richard Cause. It is an all year round charity that goes to pay for food and my schooling. Do I have to sit in front of Macy's and ring a bell w/ a bucket?

The holiday season is also when suicide rates go up so please don't get all emotional and end your life. Do something and make it better. If you want company on that day let me know and we can work something out. I am not a professional masseuse, but I will massage your loneliness away ::wink:: Please no old or chubs. send pic to receive. lol. I'm kidding don't send pics of yourself, just money will do fine.

3 comments:

Tonal Bliss said...

Best of luck with your charitable organization. Oh, and merry Christmas! :)

Rich$Con said...

Thanks! you too!

KrisZ said...

Richard, if you need to hang out you know you have an army of friends over in Riverside. Just give me a ring and don't surprise me like last time.