Thursday, December 16, 2010

SAM HE AM!

Falling in Love



I would like to say happy B-DAY! to my friend Sam. I have known him for too many years, and also had to live with him.  WHERE ARE ALL THE SINGLE LADIES (MEN)?! Sam is available for a good time, so if you would like to go for a ride on this choo choo train then contact me for the info and naughty pics. Don't miss out on possibly a free meal. Most likely you will have to go Dutch on the meal. Sam likes watching funny videos all night on the computer and wearing his one pair of purple underwear. Snatch this man up before he expires!

3 comments:

KrisZ said...

You are way too funny Richard. I was glad you didn't do any for me for my birthday.

Rich$Con said...

Just wait for Dustin's B-day!

KrisZ said...

The best part is "what are all the single ladies (men)?" That had me rolling.