Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Storm Character Reveal

Who is excited for the game? With the line up so far i'm not that excited like I want to be. Of course we all know that Storm would make it in the game. We all know I enjoy me a little Storm, and they should of just throw Elena in here too on the Capcom side. Then we can get the party started. She has her older costume, but i'm not sure I enjoy it as much as her sexy silver one from my memories of the 90's cartoon most are familiar with. Either way you better not mess with a chocolate woman that controls the elements of weather. She can make it hail ice on your house, electrocute your ass, or blow your car away with a tornado. Don't make the mistake of breaking up with her.

Now only if they just put Jubilee in there it would make my day. She can blind you with sparkles then run over and slap you.

Oh yeah they also announced C.Viper, but no one really cares about that other than one person I know. Also why does She-Hulk wear velcro shoes? Isn't she a lawyer? She can solve important cases, but not tie her shoes.

1 comment:

KrisZ said...

That's pretty awesome they announced storm. At least this game isn't a sausage fest like Final Fantasy Dissidia or King of Fighters XII