Friday, December 24, 2010

Lost Photo Rediscovered!

Who is this beautiful woman?
I just went through my archives and recently found this striking image of an unknown woman. I will use all my reporting and and sleuthing skills to find out who she is. By the look of the picture it seems she must be long lost beauty from the El Salvadorian jungles. The mole does not lie, as it seems to indicate she is of high social status. While the white glove seems to promote the idea of safe sex with the no glove, no love rule. I will keep everyone updated with more finds as they are discovered. I promise I will get to the bottom of this in a sexy way.   

3 comments:

KrisZ said...

The Black and White photo suggests that this uses an ancient photo reel. This must be well over 50 years old!!! :o

Rich$Con said...

They don't make women like the use to.

KrisZ said...

LOL, they sure don't.