Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry X-Mas!

How did everyone's X-mas go?

Hope it went well for everyone. My most memorable gift was Wonder Hangers from as seen on t.v fame. I guess it works, but my closet was fine w/ all my clothes crammed in it. It just looks more organized, but other than that it hangs pretty low so I lost space on the closet floor. In the end it didn't save much room, but it's too late since I have all my clothes up now. I just looked up some reviews on it at this moment and they said the same thing. So since I got them as a gift it's fine, but you shouldn't buy them for yourself. Maybe that upside down tomato plant grower would be better? You know your tomatoes are going to fall off and make a mess on the ground. Upside down plants are just not normal and go against my beliefs.

What am I doing now? I guess product reviews. So if you have a product that you would like tested and reviewed by me then please send me a message, and we can work something out. IF you know your product is already crap then please don't send it to me knowing it will only get made fun of by me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That shit is hilarious.

KrisZ said...

LOL, I want to see you do a review of the George Forman grill. If you can't afford it, just go to the store and make fun of it.

Rich$Con said...

haha, we have a Gorge Foreman grill at home. I'll keep in mind for more reviews.

KrisZ said...

Sweet, I am looking forward to it.